Thursday, November 13, 2008

Final days

Hi, sorry I'm behind in posting. The stomach crud really got to me and I was down and out today. We had a great trip to the zoo yesterday and took our oath at the US Consulate today. We leave at 5:50am tomorrow so I'm trying to get everything organized.

I'll add details of the last 2 days when we get home. Wish us luck on our final journey home. I'm afraid it is going to be a doozie!

Happy birthday to Becky & belated birthday to Tommy.

Love to all. Can't wait to see everyone.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Last comment. Your reports and photos have been WONDERFUL. I'll be at the airport on Friday, with bells on and try not to be too overbearing with Halle. Will pick up Keisha at 10am, with a carful of food and little things for Halle. What kind/size diapers should we have on hand? Have a supergood, easy trip!! Love, Mom and grandmother of 11.

Gary & Mom said...

We have all enjoyed following your trip and Halle's progress.

Don't you think it was worth the wait to have a daughter born in the year of the pig?

Have a safe trip home.

Kathy

Heather said...

Sorry to hear the crud finally got you Liz. Hope you are feeling 100% better. I'll be thinking about all of you at 4:50pm this afternoon as you should be taking off about then (if your flight is on time).

My prayers are with you for an uneventful, happy, safe trip home.

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Gayle

Heather said...

Wow! Soon you'll be home and may be by the time you read this. Welcome back! It has been such a pleasure to be able to share in your adventure and learn about lovely Halle's antics. What a cutie! Jacob and Sami are already showing what loving siblings they will be. Hugs to you all!

Carolyn and Philip